Zechariah 7:9

Administer true justice, show mercy and compassion to one another.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Arrived Safely..



The sun is shining in Moscow! And its 27 degrees outside. Steph forgot to pack her hat and mittens - but we have extra with us.



We are tired and its only 3:00 in the afternoon. We are eating ice cream and waiting for the overnight train, which will arrive at 6:30.


There are 4 of us. We travelled with 5 large checked bags, 4 rolling carry-ons, and 4 very full backpacks. Our checked bags weighed 338 pounds.


We are happy and anxious to get to Kirov.

6 comments:

  1. So glad you all made it safely! I am praying for your continued safe travels and God's abundant blessing over your time with the kids. Can't wait to keep reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you guys arrived safely! As you can imagine, being mom of one, I tracked your plane over the ocean! I can't wait to see what your week brings! Will be looking here to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating ice cream and 27 degrees! You all are too funny. Get some sleep on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you arrived safely! and Steph I see I'm not the only one who tracks planes!! Hope everyone can sleep on the train. I know you're anxious to get there. It's great to be able to follow your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you made it safely! Steph...how I envy your train ride tonight. :o) Be sure to ask for hot tea on the train (it'll warm you up after all that ice cream!). Hope the french fries are wonderful! Can't wait for more posts. Praying for a very successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody,
    Rose Mary and I want you to know you are in our prayers and we can only imagine the excitement for both the kids and the team. I am so proud of each of you for taking the time to change the world one child at a time. Rose Mary and I had our life changed forever on our first trip and we will never be the same because of the difference the Russian Orphanages made in our lives.Marca you have the resposibility to be the mother to the rest of the team. Rose Mary and I were always Mom and Dad. Blessings and give the kids a hug for us. Dave

    ReplyDelete